Today, most of the people spending their time in browsing and searching on the internet and making it part of their everyday life. Many businesses want to increase the visibility of their brand to the largest market (the World Wide Web) with the help of inbound marketing which is the most efficient way to generating sales. Inbound marketing is the new motto for the marketers who want to land customers. We can also say that the customer comes to you – to put it very simply.
But do you ever think, how does the customer come to you? And why should they?
Most of customers are internet savvy and know how to use the internet to research and find good deals, do their shopping, buy products, streamline business and everything else. What’s more, often inbound marketing has a worldwide reach or at least a global presence, which may be important in certain businesses. At the same time you can target very niche and local areas via this form of marketing.
Why is inbound marketing important for businesses?
The figures speak for themselves:
• 92 percent US residents use the internet for researching information.
• 78 percent go on the web to check out activities and products.
• 91 percent people use social media actively, some only once a month, but most more often.
• 64 percent read blogs.
So what do you have to do to get a piece of the pie?
As we all know, there is lots of difference between internet and inbound marketing. So, if you want to increase sales using inbound marketing, you need to put a whole package together because this works in a dependent manner – just one thing alone will not be enough.
So if you need to be found by the search engines then you need this:
1. A website –a properly well designed website is most important for any product that you are selling. It should use link building and other methods to achieve high rankings as higher search engine rankings attract more people
2. Content – The website should provide useful and interesting content so that people land there in search of content. The unique & quality content should also be search engine optimized so that your web site gets found.
3. Blog – A blog attached to your web site increases the view as professional blogs draw the interest of readers.
4. Social media – Social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Digg, YouTube and other sites with followers and likes actually increase interaction with potential customers and translate into sales.
5. Creative ways to generate leads –When you want to generate leads you need to use focused content and have offers or freebies on your site to attract customers.
6. A landing page – An interesting and well laid out landing page is vital to catch the potential client’s attention and offers and content can translate into sales.
The best part of inbound marketing is that you can easily reach a niche target audience and get higher percentage of sales. All the above ways are combined to form an effective strategy that completely changes the way the business markets its products. Most of the top level digital marketing experts have the skills to do the marketing with different concepts and strategies. However, the results take some time to show up. Businesses have to consistently do it over a period of time before reaping the benefits. Once the transition is complete, the benefits keep flowing in.
Recommended Reading: Best Mobile Apps for Digital Marketing