With the rising advancements in technology, more and more students are shifting to the online education platform. The introduction of EdTech websites has made it easy for the students to get all the information and knowledge at a single click. Also, the COVID-19 pandemic has made people, students, educators, and entrepreneurs innovate in the delivery of education. Here comes the role of Prepp.in
Prepp.in is one of India’s leading EdTech firms that has seen a high growth since the lockdown. After the shutdown of schools and colleges due to countrywide lockdown, it has registered an increase in user visits by 26% compared to the same period in the initial years.
The Prepp.in Mock Test App is available now. Aspiring Bankers can download the same from the play store and practise Mock Tests on SBI PO, SBI CLERK, IBPS PO, IBPS SO, RBI, NABARD, and many more.
With the rapid surge in the Coronavirus cases in India once again, various upcoming Banking Exams may get delayed. In such a situation, Prepp.in will be a genuine source of information and regular updates about the exams.
Impact of COVID 19 on EdTech Firms like Prepp.in
Digital Education has evolved as the only way of education since the last year as students are confined to homes due to the pandemic. The full-scale return to schools or classroom teaching is not possible any sooner. Here comes the importance of EdTech firms such as Prepp.in. for Bank Exam candidates.
The banking sector is one industry that has never shut down in this pandemic. It is under the category of essential services in India. Hence, there is a requirement for capable candidates in the Banking sector even during the pandemic. But with the massive surge in the covid cases have put a shadow on the upcoming banking exams once again.
Prepp.in as a leading EdTech firm in India, will offer the latest information on the banking exams and jobs. Students will not be required to risk their lives for attending coaching classes. They can now check authentic and reliable information on SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, PNB SO, IBPS Clerk, Indian Bank PO, Bank of India, Federal Bank, RBI, NABARD, and many more.
Students can get all the information right from Application Form, Cut-Offs, Salaries, Result, Syllabus, Eligibility, etc., under one roof. One can take mocks, sectional tests and easily find the previous years’ question papers to prepare for these banking exams.
Benefits of Prepp.in
Prepp. is one such leading online EdTech firm that provides valuable information to the students related to the government exams, including the bank exams.
Students can also reach out to Prepp.in experts via mail or chat or through the comment section to receive free counselling. Some of the benefits of Prepp.in are as follows:
- Authentic, Latest and Comprehensive Information: Prepp.in provides the latest and updated information related to jobs, vacancies, requirements, eligibility, preparation tips, and study material. It is a single platform that provides all types of information in a single place, making it easier for the users to find all the information with a single click.
- Free Subscription: Prepp.in portal also provides the subscription to the students without charging any money. Once the students subscribe to this portal, they start receiving newsletters that contain reliable and useful information and updates related to government exams and jobs.
- Free Guidance: Prepp.in experts also provide free guidance to the students. Students can submit their queries via mail or can comment under the article or blog. The subject experts will reach out to the students soon.
Why choose Prepp.in for Banking Exams Preparation?
- Prepp.in provides all the information right from Eligibility, Application form, Syllabus, Previous Years’ Question Papers, Cut-Offs, etc. at a single click under one head.
- Prepp.in also provides the test series for all the banking exams on its app for just 149 INR a month. The mock test series is available in the Play Store. One can easily register for free and take the tests accordingly.
- Prepp.in also has all the sample papers and previous years’ question papers on its Mock Test app for Banking aspirants to practise.
- One can find valuable information and question papers for all banking exams like – SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS SO, RBI, and NABARD.
- The website offers Banking aspirants information on all must prepare topics which ensures a perfect platform for the applicants to execute their strategies accordingly.
Thus, Prepp.in initiates an easy and safe way of offering education from the safety of homes. The website has recorded a tremendous increase in traffic even during the pandemic. Many students switched to online learning and preferred it over traditional classroom learning.
Final Words on Prepp.in
Online learning has accelerated faster and will continue to grow soon at the same rate with technology. Even after the reopening of the schools and colleges, the amount of educational content available online through EdTech firms like Prepp. is many compared to classroom teaching. This mode of learning is also thus flexible.
Digitalization has given a much- needed platform to the students to explore, learn and focus on new things to enhance their skills and make better use of money. Bank job aspirants must not be worried because of the closure of coaching classes, as Prepp. is there to resolve all exam preparation queries.