AOMEI Partition Assistant Review:AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is free all-in-one partition magic software. AOMEI Partition Assistant comes in five flavors. A free standard version, a Professional version that will set you back $49, another free lite version, a server edition at $175 and an unlimited edition that costs a whopping $439. For that price, I suspect it can make coffee in the mornings. For the sake of this article we will not be discussing the Lite, Server and Unlimited versions.
The standard version leaves little to be desired – It features partition creation, splitting, resizing, deletion, formatting and secure wiping. Furthermore, you can change the property of a partition from inactive to active and visa versa, convert from NTFS to FAT32 and from FAT32 to NTFS. Also, migrate to a new hard drive or SSD.
1. Brand-new user interface: more modernized look and feel.
2. Fixed issue: the program crashes and hangs, and the Desktop shortcut icon lost when performing operations under PreOS mode.
Free download AOMEI Partition Assistant 8.0: http://www.disk-partition.com/free-partition-manager.html
More Info on AOMEI Partition Assistant ：
- Can be Utilized in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, along with Windows XP
- A Windows PE bootable disk or USB apparatus can be created using AOMEI Partition Assistant SE, and then used to Control walls in Case you can not Begin the operating system or if You Would like to avoid needing to reboot following specific changes
- Whatever You Do in AOMEI Partition Assistant is queued and will not apply to the discs until you click on Employ, and all of the operations will finish, one following another in the sequence that you picked them
- Can prolong the system partition without having to reboot the pc
- Resizing a partition Is Quite easy as you can either input the values in manually to specify the partition size or slip a button left or right to make it smaller or bigger
- Two adjoining partitions may be merged into one using the simple with the Merge Partitions magician
- A duplicate wizard enables you to copy all of the contents out of one hard disk or partition, and put it onto the following; You are able to choose to replicate just the information or to replicate the Entire drive/partition, sector by sector, including the free distance
- You can also migrate the operating system into another hard drive, That’s the Exact Same thing as the backup function but needs a reboot
- Each of the walls on a drive could be quickly eliminated with one click
- New walls can have some of the next file systems setup: NTFS, FAT/FAT32, EXT2/EXT3, or abandoned unformatted
- A converter may change the file system into and from NTFS and FAT32 without erasing the information
- Two walls can be combined together as one without dropping information
- Partitions could be concealed in Addition to divide in to two
- The MBR could be retrieved from scratch
- A choice lets AOMEI Partition Assistant SE shutdown the pc when all editing has finished
- The Partition Recovery Wizard may be used to Try to restore deleted or lost partitions
- A disc surface test may see if there are any damaged sectors on the disc
- You are Ready to convert discs between MBR and GPT
- Supports altering the drive letter in Addition to the volume tag
- Partitions and hard drives could also be wiped clean to remove all of the information
- Chkdsk could be conducted against any partition to Try to fix errors
AOMEI Partition Assistant could solve the partition problem with hardware RAID, VMware, GPT & MBR hard disks and flash drives. You can extend partition, merge partitions, copy disk, and convert MBR to GPT without data loss. AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional brings you a wide variety of tools on a user-friendly interface, simplifying your PC disk partition management and making it safer than ever before. It allows you to create, resize, move, merge, and split partitions without losing data to maximize disk space use.
AOMEI Backupper Review
AOMEI Backupper is a free backup software that allows you to clone the disk, selectively restore the necessary data and create a floppy disk or flash drive. The software is able to unleash the selected image in the form of a virtual disk. AOMEI Backupper supports backup of internal drives, external hard drives, flash drives and other data storage devices that are connected to the computer.
AOMEI Backupper Key Features:
- Backup system and create a system image to keep Windows and applications safe.
- Backup entire hard disk (HDD), SSD or specified partitions to create an image file.
- Backup or sync your most important files and folders on a regular basis.
- Set and forget with automatic backup, incremental/differential backups to save time and storage.
- Clone a smaller HDD to a larger HDD for disk upgrade, or clone HDD to SSD for better performance.
- Real-time file sync(New Added): monitor files for changes and synchronize new added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the change has occurred.
- Set up a schedule to back up your system and all files automatically, supporting daily, weekly, and monthly.
- On the basis of a full backup, save time and storage space by only backing up changed data.
- Create backups from the command prompt or using a batch (.bat) file for unattended processing.
- Supports internal hard drives, external USB hard drives, and all flash drives.
Now AOMEI Backupper has been updated to version 4.6.2:
Free download AOMEI Backupper 4.6.2: http://www.backup-utility.com/free-backup-software.html
AOMEI Backupper is such a professional all-in-one free backup software that supports files & folders backup, system backup, disk backup, partition backup, system restore, disk & partition restore, disk partition clone and more. AOMEI Backupper is also a user-friendly and fast tool that can help you to make bootable Windows 7 USB disc. It’s not only a backup and restores software, but also a disk cloning software as well as real-time backup software. Download it today!