Indians are known for their immense love for Indian food. The people living in India enjoy the taste of Indian cuisine in their everyday meals. But the people who live in outside countries know the importance and need of Indian food. It has become a major problem for people living in foreign countries to taste their favorite food.
There are many Indian food restaurants opened up in foreign countries so that no one craves the taste of their homeland dishes.
So to get the best experience of Indian food, you can visit Delhi 6- the best Indian restaurant in Perth. Be it vegetarian or non-vegetarian, all people can get satisfied with their eating experience at Delhi 6.
Here is a summary of the menu of Delhi 6:
- The restaurant provides its customers with 3 platters which are vegetarian, nonvegetarian, and mixed platters.
- Then comes the nonveg entrée, which consists of all nonvegetarian items from famous seekh kebabs to fried chicken wings.
- Then comes the veg entrée, which has all-vegetarian snacks paneer tikka to the famous Indian samosa.
- Now comes the chance for everyone’s favorite section, which is mouth-watering street food. Indians have always loved Indian food like pani puri, pav bhaji, chole bhature, and light snacks like bhel puri.
- The restaurant has a separate section for the kids, consisting of chicken nuggets, fish nuggets, and the most loved momos.
- Whenever you get the chance to visit the restaurant, you should try their most loved dish, which is the chicken tawa masala, and their chief special goat taar korma filled with spicy flavored spices and herbs of the Indian cuisine.
- Then comes the section for beef and seafood lovers, which has the delicious beef rogan josh, beef Badami and chili garlic prawn.
- The next section is for vegetable dish lovers. It has the famous dal makhani, chana masala, paneer makhani, and many other delicious Indian dishes.
- You can also enjoy all the delicious rice dishes and a large variety of rich bread.
- Indians always have a little space left for the scrummy desserts at the end. Delhi 6 has delicious golden fried gulab jamun and all varieties of Indian ice creams and kulfis. Along with it, they provide the famous lassi and soft drinks of all types.
So the next time you get cravings for Indian food, make sure that Delhi 6 is your last meal destination.