Instagram is a free social media platform, which allows its users to share pictures and videos with their friends.Instagram was founded by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, in 2010 and acquired by Facebook in 2012. Instagram has more than 800 million active users over a month.
How to Create an Instagram Account
- Download and Install Instagram app from Store ( Google play Store & App Store)
- Open the instagram app on your phone (Android/iPhone)
- Tap the Signup button to create a new account. You can either use your phone number or your email address and you can also login with your Facebook account.
- Enter a username and a password, fill out all your personal information and then fill out your information (bio,website & contact).
- Start posting content, follow accounts and get social!
How to Delete Instagram Account
You can only disable and delete your Instagram account from a computer or mobile browser. You cannot delete your Instagram account via the mobile app.
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/).
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”
- Re-enter your password.
- Click “Permanently delete my account.