For the purpose of good search engine optimization of an ecommerce website, you ought to be able to put yourself in the shoe of your targeted online traffic or market. All the prejudice with you must be removed and you must log on to your website as if you are your own visitor. You must consider the following before going ahead:
- Website Content Inclusive of Text Images, Videos, and Other Design
- The doorway passages as to where visitors must go to convert leads and call-to-action signs
- The internal and external links
- The used keywords in the text and alternate texts
- The search queries being used by visitors who reached your site that can be explored by means of Google Analytics or Google Webmasters, and
- Many other factors that ought to be looked up to
Application of the 5-second Test
Most of the impact is made by the first impressions of the professional SEO Company India. This best kind of 5-second test is something you can make for your website. What you ought to do initially is using all the famous browsers and test if your website:
- Loads in less than 3 seconds. The reason for this is that as per the analysis of Jupiter Research that users have a high speed internet just wait for 2 to 4 seconds for a page to load, if it takes time beyond expectation, users are not going to be concerned waiting but going out of your site to other ones loading faster beyond your website.
- Users can recognize function in less than 5 seconds. It’s no secret that a lot of website today is run with promotions. But, if promotions showing along the sidebar, footer, or along the header are not relevant to the niche of your website, it is distractive to the users and forms a negative impression since it looks instead spammed for interested users.
- Clearly it ought to tell visitors what to do in less than 5 seconds. Squeeze pages, call-to-action buttons, and slideshow galleries ought to be effective enough for capturing visitors and converting them into sale. Navigation menu and links ought to be clear and functional so it will bestow users the ease in the reach of the pages of the website, most particularly, product pages.
Product Page Optimization
Your online store shelf is the product page where your products have been put on display. A good online shopping cart is helpful to you in making your products page not only elucidate a visually entertaining design but a design that is functional of enhancement of user experience.
Keywords Usage in Product Title
To illustrate “Nike Zoom Kobe VII System – Men’s Basketball Shoe” is more specific of keyword beyond just “Nike Basketball shoe”. When you make use of specific access words in your product titles, search engines will be able to pick this up and index your product page with the use of those access words. This won’t even be for just the search engines since the users will even have the capability of recognizing the products better that is additive of more possibility of the products being on the check.
Add ALT Text to the Images
Addition of ALT or alternate text to the images makes addition to the power of your website pages in ranking in image navigation by the SEO optimization services.
Making Use of Breadcrumbs
Navigation of breadcrumb provides assistance to your users by allowing them to be aware of the extent of the depth of their browsing of the pages or product pages of your website.